With EYEPLUG vIDM Integrated Desktop Manager for virtual desktops it is possible to create managed VDI environments.
• EYEPLUG User Portal for connecting users to their VMs;
• SPICE open source remote rendering protocol for presentation of desktop environment to supported thin clients and PCs;
• Enhanced network performance for desktop virtualization, including new dynamic and variable compression algorithms for higher latency, lower bandwidth WAN environments;
• Enhancements to user experience, including higher supported screen resolutions and dynamic copy-and-paste;
• Desktop pooling for deployment of multiple desktop VMs from templates;
• Native USB redirection support within the SPICE protocol, including USB support for Linux guests;
• SmartCard CAC support for two-factor authentication.
Guests Fully Supported
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux Desktop 5 and 6, 32- and 64-bit ;
• Windows XP 32-bit; Windows 7 32- and 64-bit; Windows 8 32- and 64-bit.